Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Cheap Nail Salon in Salt Lake City?

I am looking for a nail salon in SLC where I can get a French mani/pedi (just paint, no tips) for $20-$30.





Every salon I find wants to charge $40 or more.





Please include name/location of any salon that fits my description.





Thank you!Good Cheap Nail Salon in Salt Lake City?
It's fun to hear from a fellow salt lake citizen haha





Well I feel your pain it's tough to find a place and honestly I don't know if there is one where you can get both a french manicure and pedicure for under 40 but keep a lookout for sales because that's probably your best bet.





Anyway the best places I've been for french manicures and pedicures would be Tami Nails on 2300 east and 3300 south or ...I can't remember the name but they're located in the Olympus Hills mall 3939 Wasatch Blvd. Both places are pretty cheap and they do a good job.





You can also go to the school of nail technology...the number is 801-561-9112. They don't charge very much at all but there's always a risk that it's not the greatest quality.





Hope this helps.


OchreGood Cheap Nail Salon in Salt Lake City?
i think that is a dificult question 4 the world to answer. y dont u type in ';Salt Lake City nail salon';?. it could help.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment