Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I heard on tv that The Forbidden City of China was built not using a single nail. is this true?

i looked up the internet and it does not say much


thanks.I heard on tv that The Forbidden City of China was built not using a single nail. is this true?
When I was there I didn't see any nails, not to say there weren't.





However it was built a long long time ago, it's quite possible nails weren't used in China at that time.





It is an interesting question though. I might ask a few friends since I live here in China, but they may not know either, we other take such things for granted.I heard on tv that The Forbidden City of China was built not using a single nail. is this true?
A lot of Chinese palace didnt have snails


I think the Temple of heaven also didnt have any





The Forbidden City have 9999 rooms, but not 10000.





Because the emperor think he is the son of god, so you cant have more than your god(';father';) lol
chinese ppl didnt have nail at that time... in fact only the europeans used nails.. chinese ppl used mortar and clay and plaster to form buildings.
when i went i did not see any nails, and im pretty sure that what you heard was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment