Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm a nail tech from Detroit with a degree in Psy. Which city is best? Vegas,Houston,Tampa, or Phoenix?

I am looking to move from Detroit in September of 2008. I hear alot of good things about Vegas but I don't know if I'll be happy there. I'm 26 years old female, single, and no children. I want to live in a place where it is safe, affordable, lot of sunshine, and great job opportunities.


So I'm looking at Vegas, Houston, Tampa, and Phoenix. Which one is the best place?I'm a nail tech from Detroit with a degree in Psy. Which city is best? Vegas,Houston,Tampa, or Phoenix?
Tampa has a lot of Vietnamese nail shops so you won't make much as a nail tech. However, you have a good chance ot using your degree in Tampa as there are a lot of job openings for people with bachelor degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment